Sunday, May 13, 2012

New Apartment, New Beginnings

I spent my second weekend in Alexandria this weekend.  The first weekend was last month and it was the CRAZY move in weekend.  This weekend I got to spend time unpacking my craft area.  (And I have more yarn than I'd remembered.)

There's still an open spot for my SewEzi table and room in the cabinet for my fabric.  But here's how it looks now:
 And our spiffy new IVAR cabinets from IKEA.  Dear fiance says they were designed by the devil...but he did a great job constructing them!  Note that his is FULL of modeling supplies while mine is a great mash-up of knitting, quilting, and scrapbooking--my great loves.

All the fabric inherited from his grandmother has found a home:
 And my favorite yarns did too (at least the DK and worsted weight). 
It's an absolute feast of color!  I can't wait to have leisure time...but for now it's cleaning and organizing mode for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments make my day!