Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WIP Wednesday...

Means a new project while the old ones hibernate...

I'm working on some blocks for Krystal.  She's been an amazing friend for my first four years of my teaching career, and she deserves something warm and comfy.

Each block takes about 10-20 minutes now that I've got the method down.  I love the "string" blocks (is that what they're called?) More details are on an old post here.

It started out as a bunch of random strips:
 And some freezer paper and solid fabric squares:

These are the blocks so far:

And I think this is my favorite:
Or maybe this one:

In the meantime, I keep sketching out designs I can refer back to later when I have some free time.  Whenever that is ;)

BUT the biggest WIP of all is...
...the wedding...that's 1 MONTH AWAY!!! We're SO excited! ...it's a constant work in progress...

I'm linking up to WIP Wednesday.  Thanks for checking out my project!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

  1. Love your color choices, looking forward to seeing this one progress!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments make my day!